Arader Galleries is a retail art gallery open Monday - Satuday. We welcome your inquiries regarding the use of this space for your next private or corporate event. Please contact us to discuss availability and pricing. (415) 788-5115.
Cocktail type party-100
Seated lecture - 60
Click here for a pdf of our building layout & images of our gallery
Arader Galleries is located within one block of two parking lots, there is limited street-parking available.
Valets are suggested for events over 25 people for parking ease.
Alcohol may be served at Arader Galleries. Arader Galleries reserves the right to close all bars should the gallery staff deem it necessary to protect the facility and safety of individuals. Bartenders will be professional and will obey the laws pertaining to the serving of alcoholic beverages.
If Arader Galleries is to be used for holding and heating of off site prepared foods. The following is available for use:
One door refrigerator unit with freezer including ice-maker
Event Planner / Caterer Responsibilities
- The event planner/caterers working at Arader Galleries must have copies of their business licenses, certificates of insurance, and proof of workman's compensation on file with Arader Galleries.
- A representative for the event planner/caterer must be on site through out the entire event. Beginning at time of delivery of supplies, until end of clean up.
- Event planner/caterers are responsible for unloading, setting up, and reloading all their goods.
- All rented items or delivered goods (alcohol, flowers, video equipment, etc., etc.) must be signed for by the rentee or event planner/caterer. No Exceptions.
- Caterers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the kitchen and all public spaces of the gallery, including restrooms during the event.
- Caterers must collect all glasses, dishes, trash, etc. during the event to avoid unsightly pileup. Rental items such as dishes, glasses, silverware, etc. are to be rinsed by the caterer and neatly placed in the original boxes provided. Non-returnable items such as paper items should be discarded in trash cans.
- Caterers are responsible for all cleaning of the kitchen and all public spaces in the gallery including the restrooms after the event. This includes the sinks, counter tops, trash, kitchen floor, and especially the vacuuming of the main gallery floors.
- All garbage bags are to be sealed before the caterer takes them to the dumpster. There will be absolutely no dumping onto the grounds.
- There is to be absolutely no food or bulk items emptied into the sinks as they clog easily.
- All empty bottles are to be disposed of in the boxes they came in and carried to the dumpster. Bottles are not to be thrown in the garbage cans. Ice buckets with wraps and corks should be filtered into the trash.
- Caterers are to provide all necessary tools such as trash bags, can openers, foil, pots, towels, dish detergent, knives, and other supplies necessary to carry out their duties. Arader Galleries cannot provide any of the above items.
- The rental agreement is between Arader Galleries and the rentee, the rentee is soley responsible for any and all monies owed.
- The Arader Galleries will not remove any significant element(s) of any exhibition to accommodate any event. Arader Galleries reserves the right to refuse to move any work(s) of art, or to conceal it by any means what so ever.
- At no time will artwork or furniture be moved without prior permission. All installations or shows are to remain intact.
- There can be absolutely nothing hung, nailed, or taped to the walls at Arader Galleries without the permission of gallery personnel.
- All publicity concerning Arader Galleries must be approved through Arader Galleries.
- The rentee or a representative for the rentee, i.e.. the event planner/caterer must be on site through out the entire event.
- A representative from the gallery will remain on the premises throughout the event.
- Arader Galleries cannot assume responsibility for items left by the caterer, guests, or rentee. Caterers or rentee are responsible for removing all articles brought in during the rental event.
- Permission to have dancing will depend upon the exhibition and must be approved prior to the event.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the gallery.
- In the event of any damages occurring to any artwork or to the physical condition of any and all public space within Arader Galleries itself, the rentee will be held soley responsible and will be billed accordingly.
- This includes, but is not limited to scratches, nicks, breaks, or marks of any kind.